Thinking of doing a work placement?
ectarc can provide useful and varied work placements for private/individual participants and groups.
Depending on the language level of participants we can place students in a wide range of sectors both locally and all over Wales and bordering cities and towns. We constantly update and improve our database of host companies, whilst seeking new and interesting placements in most skill sectors. Our partner companies in Wales are from a variety of sectors, including business, education and industry, and welcome our participants on a regular basis. Many participants are offered extended stays, temporary, or even permanent, employment.
What do we do for you?
- Arrange a Skype/telephone or face to face interview with you so we can provide you with the best experience
- Send your CV out to companies that are a good match based on your sector, interests, skills and dates
- Finalise the placement details with you and your work placement
- Arrange a interview/meeting for you and your employer when you arrive
- Ensure that you are happy during the placement by liaising with the company and you regularly
- Visit you at work
- Provide you with a certificate on completion and liaison for references and any paperwork you may require
- Organise your accommodation for you
- Arrange transfers and transport for you
- Help you with planning trips and social activities